Our Dental Philosophy for the People of Melbourne
Our Essendon dental practice operates with a patient-centred philosophy, striving for the best outcomes while supported by valuable community partnerships.
What do we do?
- Our objective is to provide highest quality dental treatment in Melbourne with the most up-to-date technologies and materials.
- We intend to provide this for our patients in a professional and comfortable environment.
- We value communication and would like to not only have you as our patient but as our friend.
What is our aim?
- Our aim and mission is to provide our patients with all the correct information on how to best care for their teeth, gums and overall dental health
- Education for our patients is important, as this is the foundation for optimal dental health!
- We are committed to being open and friendly. We intend that people who come to our practice be fully listened to and our promise is that our practice is a reflection of our mission statement.
How do we strive for the best?
- We are an Accredited Dental Practice
- We have QIP accreditation for our commitment to quality improvement
- We are members of the Australian Dental Associaiton
- Our team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists and Nurses are all involved in continuing education
- We believe in providing the most up to date technologies in dentistry to our patients
- Our provide a range of services from Cosmetic Makeovers to General Dental Treatments. We also provide Invisalign and Orthodontic Services
- Our Dental Hygiene & Therapy department have been looking after the Essendon Community for over 20 years
- FirstBite Dental is also involved in dental education in many schools in the Essendon area as well as the whole of the Melbourne’s North Western Suburbs.
Arrange an appointment right now
Start the process of achieving a better smile today by arranging an appointment. Just call us or if out of hours use our simple request a callback from and we will call you back when we are open.
Call 9379 1893
"*" indicates required fields