Book your FREE Invisalign consultation.
Getting started with Invisalign
During the initial consultation, we will discuss the issues you have with your teeth and explore what kind of results you’re hoping to achieve. If Invisalign is suitable for you, a treatment plan will be mapped out with your goals in mind. You can then decide if you want to proceed with Invisalign treatment.
This form of orthodontic appliance is great for patients who:
- Do public speaking or have a frontline job
- Don’t want people to know they’re having treatment
- Would rather a more discreet treatment option
- Want a flexible treatment that still achieves their goal
Are there different types of Invisalign?
There are four versions of Invisalign. All use the same clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth.
- Invisalign Full: This is for full orthodontic cases which take 12–24 months to correct.
- Invisalign Teen: This is specifically for teenagers.
- Invisalign Lite: This is for patients who only need minor adjustment to the front six teeth. Results can be achieved in six months, and can fix minor crowding issues.
- Invisalign i7: Invisalign i7 is suitable for fixing issues affecting the front six teeth, with results seen in as little as three months. It is for very minor alterations
Complete your details and we’ll call you back to book in a FREE consultation.
I want to know more about Invisalign.